Salt Skin // Ellie Goulding
I was tagged by @v0ids
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people
1. Favorite place to eat?
Taco Bill omg ♥ i always eat way too much food there
2. How did you find out about Polyvore?
I started my first account around 2009, found it on accident somehow.
3. Do you spend a lot of time with friends?
A fair bit, but I also consider work as spending time with friends
4. Do you make good grades?
Could definitely do better, get average marks but I do well in literature.
5. Dogs or cats? why?
Cats because they are my spirit animal and I’m going to end up old and alone with 200 of them.
6. What annoys you often?
People, that includes myself.
7. Most attractive celebrity in your opinion?
I would say cara delevingne but she’s not exactly a celebrity..so I’d have to say marina diamondis
8. Rather be blind or deaf?
Deaf, I don’t think I could handle not being able to see.
9. Do you play any instruments?
Does the triangle count? Haha I can play a little guitar and piano but that’s it.
10. What is your favorite band and why?
Two Door Cinema Club, I relate a lot to their music and they’re perfection live.
11. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Introvert, but I have odd spurs of extrovert-ness when I’m with close friends.
1. Whats your current favorite song or songs?
Um, probably a tie between Hit & Run by Lana Del Rey
2. Who's your role model?
Will always be Lady Gaga ♥
3. Are you young at heart, or an old soul?
Definitely young at heart, I’m rarely serious.
4. If you could pick anywhere to live the rest of your life, where would it be?
Probably somewhere like New York, but I’m perfectly happy living here in Melbourne.
5. Where was your favorite place to go when you were a little kid?
My grandma’s house, I used to stay there for weeks on end with my cousins.
6. What’s your “quirkiest” habit?
Whenever I’m talking to someone, if they say a certain word I’ll start singing a song with that word in it, haha
7. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
My friends and my boyfriend, but some mornings I’m barely able to get up.
8. When you were young, what would you dream you would be when you grew up?
I’ve always dreamed of being a writer, never anything else.
9. What song do you want to have playing at your funeral?
Ride – Lana Del Rey
10. What has been troubling you lately?
Trying to fix relationships with my family, but at the same time not wanting to
11. Tell me about the last book you read.
It was called the French Lieutenants Woman. It was on my literature booklist and it was terribly long and confusing, although I do love classic novels so I stuck through it. It was about a well respected man in the 19th century, who left his fiancé for the local “whore”, Sarah, who as it turns out was never a whore at all. They end up having a child together and you never know how the novel finishes because of the two alternative endings, in one ending the man leaves the Sarah to travel because he thinks she doesn't love him and never finds out about the baby, but in the other ending he finds out about their child and they stay together.
1. What's your favorite accent?
2. Tell me about your childhood crush
3. A song you currently have on repeat?
4. Something you regret?
5. Have you ever been to concert? If so, who did you see?
6. Are you a religious person?
7. If you could have any talent, what would it be and why?
8. Something you're looking forward to?
9. What is the most expensive thing you own?
10. Describe your beauty regime?
11. Name a place you would love to travel to
I'm sorry if you didn't want to be tagged, I don't really have many friends here (even though I'd love to talk to all of you) so I picked out some people I've talked to or if I love your sets! xx